Project 10






In editing this photo of a pair of Adidas Samba shoes, I began by removing minor blemishes using Photoshop's Healing Brush Tool to blend out any visible scuffs or dirt marks. Then, I utilized the Spot Healing Brush Tool for a seamless touch-up on smaller imperfections. Next, I assessed the brightness and tone by opening the Histogram panel and taking a screenshot, which revealed a balanced distribution. I enhanced the image further using the Dodge Tool to brighten specific areas and the Burn Tool to deepen shadows, providing a clearer contrast. For a creative touch, I converted the image to a Smart Object and applied a subtle filter non-destructively to preserve the original details, capturing the result in another screenshot. Lastly, I created a custom style by adjusting blending options and layer effects, saving it with a descriptive name, and documenting the process with before and after screenshots to illustrate the enhancements.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfie Collage Project

MP2 My AP classes / College Artboard.