Selfie Collage Project

 


Layer 1= Layer one I sorted the layers so a layer that Isn’t transparent wouldn’t overlay another picture, so I placed pictures layers above that one.


Layer 2= I changed the hue of the layer and I resized the layer so I can make the shape of a heart.


Layer 3= I used the selection tool to change the color of certain parts of my picture within that layer.


Layer 4= I used a tool to create an effect that the picture is somewhat transparent to bring out the photo and layer.


Layer 5= I changed the colors of a certain color within the layer to something else.


Overall design reflection: (what was easy / hard for you to do?) screenshot of your final design.0


What was easy is to use the selection and layering tools because they are easy to do and easy to remember. But the other functions like making transparency within the layers or changing the hues of certain subjects and colors were difficult.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MP2 My AP classes / College Artboard.

Project 10