Climate Strike Poster Project

 

Graphic Layer 1=

On the first couple of layers I was adding all the images I needed to make the poster, I erased and overlapped some of the images so that they would fit together perfectly.

Text Layer 2= For the text layer I made the text around size 60 and made it really red to highlight the text in contrast to the image itself. Then I saw that the text was either blocking or being blocked by my images. So I erased some of the image parts and put some layers above the text layer so nothing would overlap.

Overall design reflection: (which text method did you use for your flyer screenshot of your final design. I used the text method that puts a text over images and erasing parts so the text wouldn’t overlay my pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selfie Collage Project

MP2 My AP classes / College Artboard.

Project 10